CANKIRI KARATEKIN UNIVERSITY Bologna Information System

• Course Information
  • Course Title Code Semester Laboratory+Practice (Hour) Pool Type ECTS
    Political History ULS103 FALL 3+0 C 5
    Learning Outcomes
    1-Evaluates how the Political History discipline handles historical events
    2-Evaulate the main sources of Political History
    3-Discusses the connections of Political History developments
    4-Discusses the geographical positions, rises and collapses of states, the main actor in Political History, in a cyclical way
    Prerequisites -
    Language of Instruction Turkish
    Responsible Assoc. Prof.İsmet Sarıbal
    Instructors -
    Assistants -
    Resources Sander O. (2019). Siyasi Tarih İlkçağlardan 1918`e. Ankara: İmge Kitabevi. Roberts J.M (2010). Avrupa Tarihi. İstanbul: İnkılâp Yayınevi.
    Supplementary Book -
    Goals The main aim of this course is to teach the developments in world history from first ages until end of the World War I with a holistic and chronological perspective; to make perceivable the cause and effect relations between historical events and trends for producing interpretations and ideas; to present a 19th century political history information basis for testing the concert of theory and practice.
    Content The course comprises developments in Modern Age Europe, the Ottoman Empire, and the World in the 19th century, the Ottoman Empire and World at the beginning of the 20th century, World War I, and Europe after World War I.
    Çankırı Karatekin Üniversitesi  Bilgi İşlem Daire Başkanlığı  @   2017 - Webmaster