CANKIRI KARATEKIN UNIVERSITY Bologna Information System

• Course Content
  • Week Topics Study Metarials
    1 The purpose, content and introduction of the course K1 Introduction
    2 English text analysis on the historical development of geography K1 Chapter-1, YK1 Chapter-1
    3 Reading and translations of texts on sub-branches of geography I K1 Chapter-1
    4 Reading and translations of texts on sub-branches of geography II K1 Chapter-1
    5 Reading and translation from English to Turkish about Physical Geography I K1 Chapter-2, Yk1 Chapter-1
    6 Reading and translation from English to Turkish about Physical Geography II K1 Chapter-2, Yk1 Chapter-1
    7 Reading and translation from English to Turkish about Human Geography I K1 Chapter-5
    8 Reading and translation from English to Turkish about Human Geography II K1 Chapter-5
    9 Reading and translation in English about environment and environmental issues I K1 Chapter-2, YK2 Chapter-2
    10 Reading and translation in English about environment and environmental issues II K1 Chapter-2, YK2 Chapter-2
    11 Reading and translation in English on Tourism Geography I K1 Chapter-3
    12 Reading and translation in English on Tourism Geography II K1 Chapter-3
    13 Reading and translation in English on Cultural Geography I YK1 Chapter-4, YK2 Chapter-3
    14 Reading and translation in English on Cultural Geography II YK1 Chapter-4, YK2 Chapter-3
    Çankırı Karatekin Üniversitesi  Bilgi İşlem Daire Başkanlığı  @   2017 - Webmaster