CANKIRI KARATEKIN UNIVERSITY Bologna Information System

• Course Content
  • Week Topics Study Metarials
    1 Explanation of SCR (I-V) characteristic, conduction and isolation methods in DC-I R1-Chapter-1
    2 Explanation of SCR (I-V) characteristic, conduction and isolation methods in DC-II R1-Chapter-1
    3 Conduction and isolation angles, half and full wave power control R1-Chapter-2
    4 Understanding power control with RC circuits and calculating power theoretically-I R1-Chapter-3
    5 Understanding power control with RC circuits and calculating power theoretically-II R1-Chapter-3
    6 UJT`s operation and (I-V) characteristic and use as an oscillator-I R1-Chapter-4
    7 UJT`s operation and (I-V) characteristic and use as an oscillator-II R1-Chapter-4
    8 Triac and Diac structures, (I-V) characteristics and operating regions. Use of RC circuits with Triac and Diak and Calculation of Power-I R1-Chapter-5
    9 Triac and Diac structures, (I-V) characteristics and operating regions. Use of RC circuits with Triac and Diak and Calculation of Power-II R1-Chapter-5
    10 Investigation of DC motor control with pulse width regulated source-I R1-Chapter-6
    11 Investigation of DC motor control with pulse width regulated source-II R1-Chapter-6
    12 Examination of DC / DC constant converter R2-Chapter-1
    13 Examination of DC motor control with symmetric power supply R2-Chapter-2
    14 Examination of sound transducer and sensor R2-Chapter-3
    Çankırı Karatekin Üniversitesi  Bilgi İşlem Daire Başkanlığı  @   2017 - Webmaster