CANKIRI KARATEKIN UNIVERSITY Bologna Information System

• Course Content
  • Week Topics Study Metarials
    1 Planning R1 Chapter 1, R2 Chapter 1, SR1 Chapter 1.
    2 Implementing the plan prepared each week or some activities in the plan I R1 Chapter 1, R2 Chapter 1, SR1 Chapter 1.
    3 Implementing the plan prepared each week or some activities in the plan II R1 Chapter 1, R2 Chapter 1, SR1 Chapter 1.
    4 Implementing the plan prepared each week or some activities in the plan III R1 Chapter 2, R2 Chapter 2, SR1 Chapter 2.
    5 Implementing the plan prepared each week or some activities in the plan IV R1 Chapter 2, R2 Chapter 2, SR1 Chapter 2.
    6 Implementing the plan prepared each week or some activities in the plan V R1 Chapter 2, R2 Chapter 2, SR1 Chapter 2.
    7 Implementing the plan prepared each week or some activities in the plan VI R1 Chapter 3, R2 Chapter 3, SR1 Chapter 3.
    8 As a result of the evaluation of the application by the teacher and instructor at the school, determining the deficiencies and making corrections I R1 Chapter 3, R2 Chapter 3, SR1 Chapter 3.
    9 As a result of the evaluation of the application by the teacher and instructor at the school, determining the deficiencies and making corrections II R1 Chapter 3, R2 Chapter 3, SR1 Chapter 3.
    10 As a result of the evaluation of the application by the teacher and instructor at the school, determining the deficiencies and making corrections III R1 Chapter 4, R2 Chapter 4, SR1 Chapter 4.
    11 As a result of the evaluation of the application by the teacher and instructor at the school, determining the deficiencies and making corrections IV R1 Chapter 4, R2 Chapter 4, SR1 Chapter 4.
    12 Making corrections and reapplication I R1 Chapter 4, R2 Chapter 4, SR1 Chapter 4.
    13 Making corrections and reapplication II R1 Chapter 5, R2 Chapter 5, SR1 Chapter 5.
    14 Making corrections and reapplication III R1 Chapter 5, R2 Chapter 5, SR1 Chapter 5.
    Çankırı Karatekin Üniversitesi  Bilgi İşlem Daire Başkanlığı  @   2017 - Webmaster