CANKIRI KARATEKIN UNIVERSITY Bologna Information System

• Course Content
  • Week Topics Study Metarials
    1 Chemical engineering and mathematics, linear equations: matrices and determinants, vectors and coordinate systems-I R1(Chapter 15), R2(Appendix B), R5(Chapter 2)
    2 Chemical engineering and mathematics, linear equations: matrices and determinants, vectors and coordinate systems-II R1(Chapter 15), R2(Appendix B), R5(Chapter 2)
    3 Chemical engineering and mathematics, linear equations: matrices and determinants, vectors and coordinate systems-III R1(Chapter 15), R2(Appendix B), R5(Chapter 2)
    4 Ordinary differential equations: first order, second order differential equations, partial differential equations R3(Chapter 1 and 4), R5(Chapter 4 and 5)
    5 Usage of mathematical models, fundamental laws, mass balance, energy equations, transport equations, equilibrium and phase equations-I R1, R2(Chapter 2)
    6 Usage of mathematical models, fundamental laws, mass balance, energy equations, transport equations, equilibrium and phase equations-I R1, R2(Chapter 2)
    7 Mathematical modeling of some process units in chemical engineering R3(Chapter 1)
    8 Modelling of an evaporator and a batch reactor R1, R3(Chapter 2), R4(Chapter 5)
    9 Fixed and variable displacement isothermal continuous stirred tank reactor (CSTR) modeling R1, R3(Chapter 2), R4(Chapter 5)
    10 Modelling of a Plug-flow reactor Examples of mathematical modeling in chemical engineering R1, R3(Chapter 2), R4(Chapter 5)
    11 Modelling of a reactor with mass transfer R1(Chapter 3)
    12 Microscopic equations, continuity equation R1(Chapter 3)
    13 Differential equations used in chemical reaction engineering and their solutions-I R3(Chapter 1), R5(Chapter 4 and 5)
    14 Differential equations used in chemical reaction engineering and their solutions-II R3(Chapter 1), R5(Chapter 4 and 5)
    Çankırı Karatekin Üniversitesi  Bilgi İşlem Daire Başkanlığı  @   2017 - Webmaster